London is my favorite city in the world; I’m fortunate enough to call it home. Here is a slightly eclectic collection of things I like that are not on the usual tourist itinerary.
- Victorian Richmond, my home.
- The first vacuum tubes at University College London
- The airship Beta, in the Science Museum
- Old banknotes at the British Museum.
- The scientific instruments in the Enlightenment Gallery at the British Museum.
- The glory of Barlow’s St Pancras Station, now the gateway to Europe.
- The pumping engines at the Kew Bridge Steam Museum